Individual Critical Illness Insurance
- Pay to access quality healthcare
- Provide income replacement for yourself and family
- Clear loans and/or make mortgage and car loan payments
- Fund your family’s education and household expenses
- Facilitate rehabilitation and more
- JN Life AIDE pays to you, the Insured, the full coverage amount upon: a) The first diagnosis of a covered critical illness* b) The reoccurrence of a covered critical illness*
- Payments made to you for a covered critical illness do not terminate your critical illness insurance or reduce your coverage.
- Unemployment Waiver of Premium- premiums will be waived for up to two (2) months if you become unemployed.*
- Ambulance Benefit- JN Life will reimburse up to J$15,000 paid for ambulance transportation to hospital or other treatment centres where a covered critical illness was diagnosed.
- Coverage Options:
- No medical examination required for onboarding.
- Insurance coverage up to age 80 years*.
- Eligibility ages: 18 to 60 years at time of application.
Covered Critical Illness
- Heart Attack
- Kidney Failure
- Major Organ Transplant
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Major Burns
- Partial Kidney Failure
- Loss of Speech