Family Indemnity Plan (Family Comfort)
Many families have suffered the burden of handling final expenses for their loved ones for whom no preparation was made.
How prepared are you to deal with the financial responsibilities that come with the passing of a family member?
What can you do now to prevent the financial strain when a loved one dies?
JN Life Family Comfort (Family Indemnity Plan) is designed to provide peace of mind for you and your family when you are faced with one of life’s certainties.
This will ensure that you can, among other things:
- Provide income to handle final expenses for yourself and selected family members
- Clear loans and/or reduce indebtedness
JN Life Family Comfort provides the following benefits:
- Full coverage amount payable upon the death of each member of your family covered under this plan if death is by accidental means or after the first Policy Anniversary. If death occurs before the first Policy Anniversary and not by accidental means the maximum benefit payable is 1 million dollars.
- If the death of the Main Insured occurs during the Waiting Period i.e, less than 3 months, the Policy contract may be returned for a full refund of Basic Premiums.
- Terminal Illness Benefit: JN Life will pay 50% of the selected Death Benefit to the Life Insured, upon receipt of satisfactory proof of Terminal Illness, providing that the Policy has been in force for at least one year.
- Critical Illness Coverage: an amount equal to the Sum Insured is payable upon an Insured’s diagnosis of any of the following:
a. Blindness- a definite diagnosis of the total and irreversible loss of vision in both
b. Deafness- a definite diagnosis of the total and irreversible loss of hearing in both
c. Major Burns- a definite diagnosis of third-degree burns over at least 20% of the
Payment made for a covered Critical Illness does not affect the Death Benefit amount.
- Provides Insurance coverage for you and up to five (5) additional members of your
family inclusive of spouse, children, parents and parents-in-law.*
- Coverage Options: $400,000.00, $650,000.00, $850,000.00, $1,000,000.00, $1,250,000.00 and $1,500,000.00
- No medical examination required for onboarding.
- Eligibility ages: 18 to 65 years at time of application except children who are eligible
from 0 to 26 years. Disabled children are covered up to age 65 years.
- The policy has an optional Accidental Death Benefit Rider
Coverage will terminate for all Life Insureds on the earliest of:
- The date you request that the Policy be terminated.
- The 31st day after the Basic Premium becomes overdue.
- The date you (Main Insured) die if there is no surviving Spouse under the Policy .
Coverage will terminate for each Life Insured on the earliest of:
- The date you (Main Insured) request the termination of the coverage for the family
- The date the Dependent Child attains age 26 years;
- The date the Family Member dies;
- The date the Family Member ceases to be a Spouse or parent-in-law of the Main Insured